Conversion Optimization Services
We will make you more money with the traffic you have. Our industry-leading CRO process finds the biggest leaks and gets you the wins you want. Work with us to:
- Increase revenue per visitor
- Lower your customer acquisition costs
- Get your team coached by the best in the industry
Talk to CXL specialists about your case
or read more below about the process we use to get results.
One of our top analysts will personally contact you
While they do not share their thoughts on each step of the process until the readout, you can see their thoroughness of the level of research and analysis they perform. While all this research and analysis may seem overwhelming at first, you quickly realize how actionable CXL makes it for you in their read out. They categorize each finding into recommended actions, like one for testing, or further investigation, and even one for just do it for those no-brainer enhancements.
When they deliver the final report out, they really take their time to make sure everyone understands not only their methodology but also their categories for recommended testing by showing real examples from their analysis of your site. They also provide all the materials so you can refer back it or even share it amongst the greater organization. The engagement does not stop at the readout, or at the last payment.
The relationship with CXL becomes a partnership. They truly care about how your implementation is going and is there for further questions should they arise. That in itself is invaluable.” read full testimonial
Progress Software, Digital Marketing Manager
CXL Optimization Process gets you better insights, more wins and more money
- We identify where your website is leaking money and where the biggest sources of gains hide.
- We create optimized treatments-design, copy & structure improvement, based on the data reveived.
- We run extensive, iterative tests to figure out which optimized treatments work for your site.
Analytics Health Check
We make sure that everything that needs to be tracked is being tracked properly and that your Google Analytics is set up right*. This is critical for measuring our success.
*90% of analytics configurations we come across are broken one way or another.
Research & Insight Gathering
- Understand your audience: learn who they are, what they want, why and how they consume through demographic, emotional trigger, habit, and user research.
- Understand your current website and business: learn what’s going on, where are the leaks and problem areas, and how people are currently using your site.
Besides speaking with you and learning all we can about your business, the following tasks take place during our research:
- Heuristic analysis of your website to identify “areas of interest”.
- Full data analysis to fully understand what’s going on with your website.
- Mouse tracking data analysis to track mouse cursor movements, clicks, and scrolling on each of your pages to identify what features get attention and what doesn’t.
- User session replay videos to analyze how actual visitors interact with your site.
- Qualitative research
- Online customer survey set up with recent first-time buyers to understand who they are, why they buy, and how they buy.
- On-web and exit surveys set up on key pages in your sales funnel to figure out why people didn’t take action (buy, sign up, etc)
- Customer service rep interviews and live chat transcripts analysis.
- If needed, phone interviews with your actual customers
- User testing with people who match your ideal customer profile to discover any and all friction points on your current site-and to see what’s working.
- Competitive analysis to see how you stack up against the competition to understand your prospects’ choices.
- Personalization and cart abandonment analysis
By the time we’re done with our data collection, we will have an accurate description of your customer and how they use your website.
Creating and Prioritizing Hypotheses
Based on the data-informed insights, our team of half-crazy analysts will identify and map out solutions to each of your site’s problems. We will come up with a number of treatments / hypotheses for each of the identified issues.
Since we can’t test everything at once, we rank each hypothesis using our proprietary PXL prioritization framework.
These treatments will eventually be tested against a control (your current site).
We perform proper controlled A/B/n testing, following the scientific method. We use strict stopping rules for tests to ensure trustworthy outcomes and to avoid imaginary lifts.
Our test are derived from data-backed hypotheses, never called early, and external factors (data pollution, etc) are take into consideration.
All tests run for a minimum of 2 business cycles, 2 to 4 weeks. We take test outcome validity very seriously. After each test we conduct post-test analysis and present you our findings.
Testing is an iterative process. With each test we learn something new about your customer and what keeps them moving forward through your website. With each test and each change we get data that will be help is further improve the hypotheses.
Each test we conduct feeds into the next test, leading to better results.
Conversion optimization is an ongoing process. We employ a research and test-driven approach to obtain the best results for you.
We’ll Start with a 3-month
Conversion Boost Program
Our minimum commitment period is initial conversion research period (2-4 weeks) followed by three months of testing. We start with thorough qualitative & quantitative research and analysis that provide input into our test hypotheses, and conduct extensive testing over 3 months.
It’s extremely rare to achieve breakthrough results with a single test. The success of a testing program comes from the cumulative lifts over a longer period of time. That’s why you will get the best results from a structured, research-focused optimization process where we constantly learn about your audience and your site.
Throughout this period we work closely with, and become an extension of, your team. You will have two dedicated conversion analysts working on your site + their work is triple-checked by our chief conversion architect. We take our work very seriously.
Our conversion optimization plans are provided via a flat monthly fee. Once the initial 3 months are over, we’ll continue month to month until the law of diminishing returns kicks in.
Our continuous conversion optimization is best matched with established businesses whose monthly online revenue is higher than $1,000,000 (or get leads worth as much) with monthly traffic at least 100,000 unique visits per month.
Ideally a lot more.
Why choose CXL over other agencies?
We have 5 compelling reasons to share.
Get in touch now:
One of our top analysts will personally contact you.