Your product is so similar to 2 or 3 major competitors in the market that you wonder why people even chose you in the first place.
What you sure as hell don’t have is a value proposition that effectively communicates how you’re different right up front.
This week, I review LanderApp.com, a SaaS company that allows you to “Create your own landing pages.”
When I look for key differentiators I’m looking for:
- A clear explanation of who the product is for
- How it is different from all the alternatives out there
- A real reason why I should purchase from you vs everyone else
Click to watch this 7 minute review:
- It’s A Customer Development Problem, Not A Conversion Problem
- How We Grew Conversions 100% by Rethinking Our Design Strategy
- How To Identify Your Online Target Audience & Sell More
- Useful Value Proposition Examples & How To Create A Good One
Click Here For The Slideshow