Free course Learn how a research-driven optimization process can double your conversions
By Peep Laja
Founder of CXL
Get free access now!
Grow your business without having to invest more resources into acquisition
Conversion optimization is a skill. It’s learned. It requires process. It’s not about guessing which color button is best or running random tests, hoping they become “statistically significant.” But you can waste a ton of time and money doing that.
Following best practices or tactics from blog posts won’t get you the results you’re looking for. So how do the expert practitioners do it?
The pros follow a data-driven research process. This research process will tell you where the problems are, what they are and why those problems are problems to begin with. That’s the real way of doing conversion optimization.
In this free video course, world-renowned conversion optimization expert Peep Laja will teach you a proven framework to use to increase conversions and revenue consistently.
In just 8 lessons, you’ll learn:
- Use a proven research-driven conversion framework
- Run a technical analysis on your site
- Run a heuristic analysis to be sure your messages are clear and relevant
- Measure what your users are doing and where your site is leaking money
- Leverage insights from mouse tracking & heat maps
- Use qualitative research to peek inside the mind of the people you’re selling to
- Decide what type of user tests are best to run for your business
- How to get started with the A/B/n testing fundamentals
Some of the companies that train their teams at CXL Institute:
About your instructor,
Peep Laja is the founder of CXL. He’s a renowned conversion optimization champion and was nominated as the most influential CRO expert in the world.
After running the CXL agency arm for five years, he started CXL Institute, where data-driven marketers get trained.
Over the last 20 years, Peep has worked in web development, marketing consulting, B2B sales, SEO, PPC, and SaaS.
What are you waiting for?
If you want to get more wins and bigger wins, sign-up and get access to this free course now.