Live online courses delivered by the best in the business.
Live screen sharing, step-by-step live demonstrations and live Q&A with instructors. You will learn better with live courses, and you'll make time for learning.
Designing and running websites can be incredibly frustrating. You see a large number of users visiting your site, and yet, so few of them take action. It is maddening!
This introductory course will teach you how to understand better the ways users think and leverage that to encourage them to complete your calls to action.
In this 4-class course, you'll learn to:
- Understand psychology and how it influences our decisions.
- Elicit trust through your website.
- Build a user interface that persuades users to take action.
- Craft compelling copy and calls to action.
- Evaluate an existing web page and identify ways it could be more persuasive.
Instructor: Paul Boag, Founding partner @ Boagworks Ltd
Instructors: David Reeve, CEO @ Unleash Culture and Mike King, Founder @ Known Digital
What if each email you sent earned you a 2000% return on investment? Email marketing produces the highest return on investment of any medium, garnering on average $28 for every $1 you invest. That is, if you do it right. So, is your email program up to snuff?
Ok, be honest: Do you even know your email ROI? How much revenue do you make per email subscriber? From driving engagement to fine-tuning your list and timing, Jessica Best will help you get your current strategy into the best shape it can be. She'll teach you how to grow it to the next level with a larger subscriber base, the latest in content and creative, and data-driven email programs that produce a $20-to-$1 ROI.
This 4-class course will cover:
- How to ensure your emails actually make you a return on investment, addressing the basics first
- Email content and list growth optimization
- How to develop an email program with data that drives up your return on email marketing investment
Instructor: Jessica Best, Director of Data-Driven Marketing @ Barkley
Most personas are nothing more than fluff or subjective ideation. This live course will teach you to combine qualitative research with quantitative methods to build truly representative personas in a research-based method that is both fast and rigorous.
In this 4-week, 8-class course, you'll:
- Practice methods of conducting successful interviews to validate and gather qualitative data
- Understand how to integrate survey data with warehouse data
- Learn how persona building and applications vary by industry
- Apply these learnings to your own data in an intimate workshop setting
Instructor: Stefania Mereu. Director, User Experience & Design @Pearson
Instructor: Austin Brawner, Chief Fixer @ Brand Growth Experts
All-too-often, UX and marketing efforts occur in silos. This course will explore the confluence between the two by demonstrating how to apply UX methodologies and a user-centric mindset to your marketing strategy. With hands-on exercises alongside expert instruction and guidance, you'll be well-equipped to put your learnings to practice immediately.
In this 8-class course, you will learn to:
- Construct experience maps that analyze current experiences and prioritize future ones.
- Map your product life cycle to align different user states with your business needs.
- Utilize results from user-testing efforts by combining qualitative and quantitative data.
- Best practices and tips for wireframing, user research, and building user journeys.
- Get buy-in for UX by demonstrating and communicating its ROI.
Instructor: Anna Dahlström, Founder @Glimt.it & UX Fika
Instructor: André Morys, CEO @ WebArts AG
Running and effective marketing strategy or campaign now depends on having a reliable tech stack. You may ask though, what is considered “stack”? It might include marketing automation, analytics, CRM, data piping, support system, live chat system, community forms and even prospecting tools. The tech options nowadays are seemingly endless.
Many companies have just begun their data driven transition, but lack the fundamentals they need to even track ROI from their marketing campaign. Your stack is where you solve that problem.
Just having Google Analytics and trusting your gut will get you eaten. Stop messing around and build out your stack to accomplish marketing automation, sales automation, business intelligence and a whole host of other things inside your company.
Instructor: Dan McGaw, CMO @EffinAmazing