Increase the effectiveness of your conversion efforts
… through better understanding of how your customers’ brains work.
By Andé Morys, CEO & Founder @ konversionsKRAFT
Course length: 4h
Some of the companies that train their teams at CXL Institute:
Increase the effectiveness of your conversion efforts by understanding how your customers’ brains work
To optimize conversion rates, you need to change buyer behavior. Learn how the human brain works and how to leverage that knowledge to increase sales.
This course is about more than just persuasion, cognitive biases and behavioral economics.
In just 5 sessions, you’ll learn how to…
- Be more effective: Understand how the signal processing in the brain works so your message really gets into the mind of your audience.
- Control perception: You can control what and how the content of your websites and landing pages will be perceived.
- Raise buying motivation: Understand the influence of emotions and fears of your audience to increase the motivation to buy of your users.
The limbic map was completely new to me and really changed the way I look at and implement my marketing efforts. Great course.
André knows how to explain in an easy, yet concise way, using good examples. I already knew quite a bit about neuromarketing and still found this course useful. It’s relatively short but gives a complete overview to total beginners as well as helping to deepen the knowledge to those who are already familiar with the topic. Time and money well invested!
Most online marketers apply consumer psychology superficially – like a tactic that you can just copy and paste
But the human brain is too complex. It often doesn’t work to apply tactics without understanding the deeper mechanisms.
In this course, André will give you an overview how the human brain is hardwired and how to leverage that knowledge for more conversions.
André uses a lot of practical examples to showcase you the application of the knowledge. By attending the course, you will also have fun with tasks and interaction.
This course has shifted my understanding of subconscious decision making and made me a better optimiser. I can’t give better praise or thanks than that
This course is right for you if…
- You understand that a conversion is a result of a users behavior
- You are generally interested in psychology and customer experience
- You have already worked with psychological principles but maybe it didn’t work for you
This course is probably not for you if…
- You think you understand your customers’ behavior by using Google Analytics
- You think you need to do a lot of quick a/b tests instead of some really good ones
- You think psychology is just some esotheric stuff for UX nerds.
It was an extremely beneficial course. It got me to think about marketing in a totally different way than what’s talked about in the mainstream blogs and communities, and was a very valuable course to take.
Skills you should have before taking this course
The course is suitable for everyone, but it helps to have:
- General understanding about usability / UX / CX
- Experience in optimization
- Experience in user research
About your instructor, André Morys
André has been an optimizer for more than 20 years and has been sharing his passion for optimization with others for nearly 10 years as an international keynote speaker, blogger and author.
André is co-founder of the Global Optimization Group, a network of leading optimization agencies across the world. He is also a university lecturer and recently received an award as Germany’s Best Employer out of hundreds of participants.
His own company konversionsKRAFT employs 75 conversion specialists and is regarded as one of the biggest CRO consultancies worldwide.
See konversionskraft.de/andre-morys for details.
Your full course curriculum
Get the bigger picture of neuroscience and neuromarketing. How is it different from psychology? How do the disciplines work together? How can we use this knowledge to lever the potential of customer experience?
- How the brain basically works
- Why customers are not in control of their mind
- Why neuromarketing should be part of the core business model
Control the Attention
Most optimizers are familiar with clickmaps and heatmaps from mousetracking or eyetracking. But do you know what stimulus triggers the attention? The eyes are hardwired with the brain and as an optimizer you should know how to influence the customer's behavior.
- People don’t control their attention rationally
- Five proven ways to influence perception
- Why perception is crucial for optimization success
- How to implement it in your process
The Principle of Emotional Resonance
People buy what makes them a better version of themselves. According to neuromarketing studies, most behavior is influenced by a mechanism of preferences for certain values that is deeply implemented in the human brain.
- How the customer journey starts with emotional decisions
- Understand how your customers really decide
- Mechanisms to influence the customers decision
Fight or Flight – you only have 50ms
When we talk about concepts like trust, relevance, or clarity, the customer's brain has made a decision in a couple of milliseconds. This happens a lot of time before the rational part of the brain has a rational explanation of the decision. You can use this principle to increase trustworthiness and perceived usability of your website.
- Understand why the brain makes fast decisions
- Utilize this knowledge for increased trust, relevance, and clarity
- Reduce bounce rates and engage visitors on your page
Implement the Core Principles in Your Process
Optimizing websites actually means changing buyer behavior. Your optimization process is a process that is not effective as long as you don’t implement the core principles of online behavior. Learn how to use neuromarketing principles and how to implement them in your optimization process.
- Disrupt or die: Why CX happens in the mind of the customer and how it affect growth
- The core principles of your optimization process
- Implementing behavioral principles to accelerate your growth
Show off your new skills: Get a certificate of completion
Once the course is over, pass a test to earn a CXL certification.
Add it to your resume, your LinkedIn profile or just get that well-earned raise you’ve been waiting for.
Need help getting your employer to pay for this program?
Enroll to CXL Institute now:
Some of the companies that train their teams at CXL Institute: