Learn to bring consistent, highly targeted traffic via SEO
Customer acquisition master course
By Dan Shure, SEO expert
Course length: 20h 30m
Some of the companies that train their teams at CXL Institute:
Most marketers struggle with getting enough relevant traffic to their sites. This 100% online coaching program will help you develop in-depth customer acquisition skills. It also happens to be one of the most marketable skills a marketer can have.
This course will teach you how to…
- Go from no plan to a robust 12-month customer acquisition strategy.
- Build a search marketing acquisition machine that only gets better with time.
- Achieve top rankings on Google in less time and with less effort.
- Optimize paid search to acquire customers cheaper than competitors.
- Convert more customers when they land on your site.
Hardest part of customer acquisition is implementation
…taking knowledge, putting it into action, and getting actual results. Or how to create an acquisition strategy to works specifically for your business to get results sooner than later.
Customer acquisition is the most important skill for digital marketers. Or more accurately, the most important is being able to acquire customers faster and cheaper than your competition.
The fate of your company (and job) depends on it.
Despite this fact, many marketers just play it by ear. They follow best practices, take the 101 courses, and do an “okay” job. It’s tough to tell apart the good advice from the bad, when so much of the content out there is simply written for SEO value.
And competition is only getting thicker. Soon, doing “okay” will mean “losing.”
One big problem is the lack of a formal education in customer acquisition.
“You will not learn digital marketing and customer acquisition in college. The realm of digital marketing is changing extremely fast, and the rate of change is accelerating. Universities/colleges are too slow to adapt.”Brian Balfour
Industry is constantly in flux
What works today may not work tomorrow. However, there are some constants. Being findable and clickable in search will always remain important. Being able to acquire customers cheaper and faster than competitors doesn’t go out of style.
This in-depth customer acquisition course will teach you specific, targeted, strategies that actually move your business in the direction that you need to go. It will teach you how to win more customers, both through paid and organic channels.
People who learn this process and apply it are always STUNNED at how much they didn’t know about search engine marketing. Many of them previously rated themselves as “intermediate,” but they had no idea how much room there was to improve.
They didn’t realize how much there was to know beyond the basics and “best practices”…
This course is right for you if…
- You’re in charge of marketing and work to drive traffic to your key landing pages (including your homepage) – yet the results are not what you’re hoping for.
- You’re a digital marketing professional looking to up your game and get a promotion, a raise, or simply elevate your performance and become a top performer.
- You’re a company founder tenaciously seeking hockey-stick growth.
- You’re a solopreneur or blogger looking to bring in more traffic, revenue, and happy customers.
- You’ve tried copying tactics from blog posts, but the results are always disappointing (where’s my 287% increase in traffic?!)
- You’ve never quite unlocked the secrets to building an effective, fully-tracked Adwords campaign with a profitable Cost to Acquire a Customer (CAC).
- You want more traffic and revenue, but don’t know how to build a start-to-finish acquisition plan.
This course is probably not for you if…
…you’ve been doing SEO full-time for 2+ years, or providing SEO as a service to others.
…you want to do heavy duty acquisition work for giant enterprise size site (100,000’s or more of pages).
About your instructor, Dan Shure
Dan Shure runs a boutique SEO and Digital Marketing agency, Evolving SEO and is also host and producer of the Marketing Podcast, Experts On The Wire.
He has been a Moz Associate since 2012, writes for the Moz blog and has spoken at dozens of marketing and business events such as SMX and Affiliate Summit.
How to create an acquisition strategy that works specifically for your business to get results sooner than later
You will learn the step-by-step elements of all the key aspects of SEO that will improve your traffic, prevent common “traffic-killers” and return long-term success.
We’ll bust common myths, answer your specific questions – and you get to look under the hood to show you exactly how a professional SEO works. This isn’t going to be one of those ‘corporate consultant’ academic approaches. No, you’ll get to witness and work through the specific strategies Dan uses to increase his clients’ traffic and revenue.
Dan has helped sites 3x, 4x, 5x (and beyond) their blog traffic in under 6 months, return a positive ROI with keyword targeted content, handled complex technical projects (maintaining and growing search traffic). He will reveal everything he knows to you in these 8 sessions!
Once you complete this course, you’ll be able to…
- Take a customer acquisition strategy from “non-existent” to “fully-executed.”
- Create the type of content that Google wants to rank (and users will love).
- Conduct technical checks (beyond automated audit tools) to keep your site healthy and well tuned for SEO performance.
- Clearly measure SEO success and ROI.
- Earn backlinks to improve domain authority and rankings.
- Actually convert the traffic you bring to your site (turn traffic into money).
- Create a start-to-finish strategy that works for improving search rankings, traffic, and ultimately, conversions and revenue.
All in all, this course is going to make you a lot of money.
Your full course curriculum
Show off your new skills: Get a certificate of completion
Once the course is over, you can take a test and get certified in planning, executing, and measuring a comprehensive customer acquisition strategy.
Add it to your resume, your LinkedIn profile, or just get that well-earned raise.
Need help getting your employer to pay for this program?
CXL quality guarantee
Some of the companies that train their teams at CXL Institute: