Demand generation course
Win 10x more sales with half the effort by building a demand generation engine for your company.
If you’ve ever wondered how HubSpot, KissMetrics, or even Salesforce are such powerhouses when it comes to sales in their industry, it’s because their marketing team has built a demand generation engine.
Join marketing expert Ramli John as he walks through the essentials of creating a solid demand generation pipeline that will support your business for years to come.
In just 8 sessions, you’ll be able to:
- Put together a successful demand generation strategy that will help your company generate predictable, qualified leads for years to come
- Leverage landing pages, social media, and keywords to compel your target audience to give you access to their email inbox and, eventually, their wallet
- Avoid some of the most painful bottlenecks when it comes to implementing a demand generation program that aligns sales and marketing
This course will show you how you can build a predictable, scalable and repeatable lead generation machine for your company.
Course Overview and Benefits
In today’s information-rich world, buyers have more resources, information, and options than ever before. By the time you connect with them, they’re often well informed on you and your competition.
With a demand generation program, you can create interest in your company’s products or services and stand out from the competition. This 8-class course will equip you with practical strategies and techniques for building and delivering a best-in-class demand generation program. Specifically designed for B2B businesses, you will learn how to convert leads into long-term customers. Learn how to:
- Evaluate and set business goals and KPIs that align with sales and marketing
- Create content that entices your target audiences
- Leverage landing pages, social media, and keywords to convert prospects into leads
- Set the stage for the purchase process just right to transform leads into customers.
- Monitor your customer’s experience after the sale and measure your program’s performance.
By the end of the course, you’ll have the tools and action plan needed to keep optimizing your lead generation strategy and expanding your customer reach.
This course is right for you if…
- You have a product or service that requires you to generate new leads each month – example: SaaS product, accounting firm, agency, consulting, niche e-commerce products, etc.
- You want to generate more qualified leads for your company and “warm them up” so they’re ready to buy your product or service
- You understand the importance of aligning and enabling sales and marketing revenue goals and vision
This course is NOT for you if…
- You have enough leads in your sales team pipeline this quarter to hit your revenue goals
- You’re satisfied with the number of leads you’re getting each month using the demand generation tactics you’re using right now
- You aren’t curious or willing to take the risk to try new demand generation tactics
Skills you should have before taking this course:
The course is suitable for everyone, but it helps to have:
- A base-level understanding of digital marketing
- Worked or currently work in a lead generating business in marketing and/or sales
- Basic understanding of inbound marketing
About your instructor
Ramli John, Demand Generation Specialist and Founder of GrowthX.Agency
Ramli is a digital marketing consultant with over 10 years of marketing experience in a wide-array of environments from in-house, freelance, agency, multi-sided market and B2B. In the last five years, he has built his career helping VC-funded B2B companies in San Francisco, New York, and Toronto to generate more leads and sell more online.
One thing he’s proud of is putting together a webinar series for a marketing automation software company that generated $4.8M in the sales pipeline of new qualified leads. For another company, Ramli managed a demand generation campaign that resulted in a 210% growth of their email list from 1,293 to 4,017 in a couple of months.
When not generating more leads for his clients, you can find Ramli on a motorcycle riding along a winding road or rock climbing at the closest gym.
Why we hand-selected Ramli to teach this course
Ramli is the definition of a superstar full stack marketer. With amazing technical skills, lots of creative solutions, and a very pleasant personality. I was amazed by how much I have learnt from him about Digital Marketing and Demand Generation in a short period of time.
I was at my wit’s end for my company, when Ramli came to the rescue. Most of the time, when I ask business coaches/advisors, I get vague answers to even the most targeted questions, but Ramli was quick to mention 3 key metrics (% expected conversion rate, # weeks involved, time it takes for each interview) that helped set our expectations for the next month at our company.
Ramli is sharp, dedicated and really wants to get to the bottom of “why” things happen. He’s a true “test and learn” marketer. I continually ask Ramli to take on a variety of tasks that are, frankly, outside of his job description – he handles them all with effectiveness.
Classes are self-paced and entirely online.
The foundation of demand generation
There’s a saying that wise builders build on a firm foundation. Those who build a house on shaky grounds risk losing everything they’ve worked for. In this class, you’ll learn the foundation behind a demand generation engine.
Marketing and sales alignment and enablement
If you want truly build a demand generation engine and see a great ROI on your marketing and sales budget in today’s market, then sales and marketing have to be perfectly aligned or you’re going to lose potential customers. The trouble is, marketing and sales don’t often get along very well. In this class, you’ll learn how to align and enable your marketing and sales goals.
Entering the mind of the ideal buyer
Not all leads are created equally. Understanding who your company’s qualified leads really are is the first step in building a demand generation engine.
The law of attraction – crafting the perfect content to attract leads to your business
Content is at the heart of every demand generation engine. In this class, you’ll learn how to create remarkable content that will attract your target audience to your business. A special emphasis will be placed on video content as recent updates in social platform and search engines have prioritized video content over other types.
From attraction to demand – turning eyeballs into leads
Do you know the secret of creating a good opt-in landing page? Landing page creation is an essential skill to generate more leads. That’s where most marketers stop. In this class, you’ll learn the importance of building landing page funnels.
Fuel for your demand gen engine: content promotion
Whether it’s Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, sponsored blog post, this class will give you the foundations to promoting and amplifying your content for lead acquisition
Targeting your perfect lead with outbound marketing
With the rise of inbound marketing, many marketers have started to believe that outbound marketing is dead. The truth is that outbound is still highly relevant and effective, if done correctly. In this class, we’re going to take a look at how to generate leads using outbound marketing techniques that provide a positive ROI without being spammy.
Nurturing your leads using email and Facebook Messenger bot workflows
Did you know that B2B marketers who implement marketing automation increase their sales pipeline contribution by an average of 10% according to a report by Forrester? Email workflows and conversational marketing can help you to not only convert leads into customers — they can also help you delight your existing customers and encourage activity like greater product adoption, upsells, evangelism, and additional purchases.
Office hours Session 1 with Ramli John
Show Off Your New Skills:
Get a Certificate of Completion
Once the course is over, pass a test to earn a CXL certification.
Add it to your resume, your LinkedIn profile or just get that well-earned raise you’ve been waiting for.
- 8 in-depth classes with Ramli.
- Access to a members-only discussion group with Ramli and your peers.
- Additional resources to further your learning.
Need help communicating the value of this course to a teammate or manager?
Use this PDF
ENROLL NOW — $499.00
Teams of 2 and more get a 25% discount during checkout.
After completing the payment you can login to the course homepage.
7-day money back guarantee.