Intermediate Facebook ads:
Having spent $1 billion in ads over 10 years and worked with engineers at Facebook in Menlo Park, Dennis and Logan have a deep technical knowledge of how to profit from Facebook ads. They’ve taken their successes and failures and distilled those learnings into 7 workshop sessions.
In this 7-class training program, you’ll:
- Go into Dennis and Logan’s actual ad accounts for a uniquely hands-on and interactive learning experience.
- Learn the nitty-gritty details of setting up and auditing sophisticated campaigns.
- Get custom tools and workflows that help you track success, optimize and scale your ad campaigns, combine ads and analytics, and drive cross-channel remarketing efforts via building sales funnels.
Why take this course?
This course is right for you if…
- You’ve done Facebook advertising before and you want to optimize your campaigns, and scale up spend, complexity, and people.
- Your in-house PPC and paid teams are looking to reduce complexity.
- You’re an entrepreneur or agency that wants to build in-house capabilities.
- You understand social media strategy and how it translates into tactical execution.
This course is NOT for you if…
- You’ve never run Facebook ads before or are a new business with no customers.
- You aren’t able to spend at least $1,000 a month on Facebook ads.
- You’re expecting immediate results; mid-funnel is where your investment needs to be.
- You operate in a prohibited category such as tobacco, weapons, certain types of pills, or money schemes.
Skills you should have…
- A basic understanding of remarketing.
- How to boost a post, but don’t need to be wildly proficient.
- How to use Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Google Docs efficiently.
Finally start seeing the results you want with your Facebook ads
Most Facebook users see multiple Facebook ads every time they log into their account. A careless or unprofessional ad often does more harm than good.
Dennis Yu and Logan Young will teach you easy steps and tools so you can bring your A-game to your next big campaign. This course will hone in on the processes that drive customer awareness, engagement, and conversion, ultimately reducing Facebook ad management time down to a mere 15 minutes a day. You’ll walk away with skills enabling you to work smarter, not harder.
A rare chance to learn from true masters
From increasing your relevance scores to improving ad delivery, Dennis and Logan are top experts in the industry. Together, they'll show you how to make more money the easy way day in and day out. They've run countless of experiments and spent a ton of money to get to this knowledge level. You will get the distilled knowledge minus the years of hard work.
About your instructors:
Dennis Yu is the CTO of BlitzMetrics, a digital marketing company that offers clients top-notch ad optimization and analytics across search and social platforms. He’s an internationally recognized lecturer in Facebook marketing and has spoken in 17 countries.
Dennis has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, LA Times, National Public Radio, TechCrunch, Fox News, and CBS Evening News. He also co-authored Facebook Nation, a textbook taught in over 700 colleges and universities. Previously, he was an executive at Yahoo! and American Airlines.
Logan is the co-founder and vice president of strategy at BlitzMetrics where he runs the company's training programs while implementing ad campaigns and optimizing marketing funnels for key accounts. He is an internationally recognized keynote speaker, having traveled and lectured in 15 countries. His book, The Standards of Excellence, on Facebook benchmarks, releases in December 2017.
Why we hand-selected Dennis and Logan to teach this course
I watched a talk Logan gave with Dennis Yu at a growth marketing conference in Amsterdam and Logan demonstrated that he could use just a few dollars on Facebook to produce absolutely massive results. Truly one of the best in the marketing field.
Logan provided personalized support to every person in the workshop and was instrumental in my growth! His insight to Facebook and paid ads has forever changed the way I look at social marketing and measuring the success of my efforts.
Dennis is a genius. I have met only a few people who are both industry experts with hands on knowledge and passionate educators; not only is he one of the top experts when it comes to Facebook marketing and advertising, but also an entertaining speaker. In addition he runs a successful company to keep himself up-to-date on the industry trends.
Dennis not only is a visionary, he also is able to break down his vision into very tangible frameworks that eventually translate into granular tactics. Those who learn from him walk away with an implementable roadmap in hand. He can inspire and stretch the mind of any person who listens.
In just 7 sessions,
you’ll be able to:
- Put together a Facebook marketing plan that won’t be obsolete in 2 years time.
- Gain familiarity with Facebook’s long-term strategy using video, bots, analytics, content curation, and automation.
- Anticipate changes Facebook is making based on the above information.
- Be well-versed in all 9 primary business objectives and ad types you can create (excluding TV and brand awareness ads).
- Use tools that pro-level Facebook advertisers use: Facebook Pixel Helper, Facebook Audience Manager, CrowdTangle, Ads Manager, Facebook Analytics, and Instant Articles (including Canvas).
Full course curriculum below:
Intermediate Facebook Ads
How the Facebook Algorithm Really Works
What are the telltale signs of Facebook penalizing us, and how can we outwit the ever-changing algorithms? How do we organize our campaigns to have Facebook do the heavy lifting for us?
- EdgeRank: going viral in the newsfeed and how boosted posts amplify what’s hot, organically.
- Relevance Score: the surprising role of negative feedback, clicks that don’t convert, and super high CPM pricing.
- The implications: default placement selection, larger audience sizes, when to bid for clicks versus conversion, and when to use lookalikes.
Forming a Facebook “Strategy”
How do you form a “Facebook strategy”? Your Facebook account’s structure of campaign, ad set, and ad is built around GCT (goals, content, and targeting). The automation of goals and targeting lead to the bottleneck of content.
- How much to spend at each phase 3-stage funnel of your AEC (awareness, engagement, conversion) awareness funnel based on audience size and ROI.
- How to build a topic wheel for evergreen campaigns, and allow “sales” and “news” to be boosted posts.
- How to get built-in conversions via Facebook Lead Ads and Instant Articles.
- How to target custom audiences, inception audiences, and lookalikes, with special focus on native audiences of post-engagement and video views.
The $1-a-Day Technique
How do you handle boosted posts? Boosted posts at $1/day are the fastest way to scale up if you have your content and targeting buckets already set; they can systematically extend, adjust, and kill campaigns.
- How to evaluate organic post performance, especially video.
- How to use initial boosting, especially choosing your audience and when to use a call-to-action or dark post.
- The 4 things to do after boosting a post: extend, switch, stack, scale.
- The 4 stages of boosting: seed, boost, share, explode.
Building campaigns: Live Exercise
In this course, we’ll build a 3x3 grid campaign for your AEC (Awareness, Engagement, Conversion) funnel.
- The 3x3 grid campaign--video or no video.
- The top of your AEC funnel: Personal branding, testimonials, authority, and word of mouth.
- Conversion tracking and naming conventions.
Now that your campaigns are live, how do you tune them?
- MAA: Metrics, Analysis, Action
- Top-N technique—quickly sort winners, adjust maybes, and kill losers.
- Common failures and how to resolve them.
- Reporting templates for performance and project management.
Hiring, training, and managing your team and others you depend upon.
- How to tell if your agency or employee is pro.
- The top resources for free training.
- How to contact Facebook for various issues.
- Planning, budgeting, and internal coordination for your team.
- Agency scaling and support.
- Local: brand awareness, offers, check-ins, offline conversion.
- Virtual products like SaaS, and consulting.
- E-commerce, like CPA, and integrations.
- Personal brands, like for authors, speakers, and inception.
Show Off Your New Skills: Get a Certificate of Completion
Once you've completed the course, pass a test to get certified in Intermediate Facebook Ads.
Add it to your resume, your LinkedIn profile or just get that well-earned raise you’ve been waiting for.
Need help getting your employer to pay for this program?
Enroll to CXL Institute now:
Some of the companies that train their teams here: