Lifecycle Email Marketing for Ecommerce
5x your revenue from email.
Lifecycle emails - triggered by actions subscribers take - are often overlooked and under utilized by ecommerce companies. Yet when you build a solid lifecycle email marketing system and you can literally automate growth.
In just 4 sessions, you'll be able to...
- Capture more quality leads and convert them into customers with effective campaigns.
- Drive more sales from email while creating less content and sending fewer promotions.
- Advertise more confidently knowing your new customers are being followed up with ‘automatically’ after each purchase.
This live course starts on March 19, 2018.
This course will teach you how to send smarter and more profitable emails. You’ll learn how to capture more qualified leads, recover abandoned carts/sessions, and drive repeat sales with simple yet effective email systems.
If your ecommerce business relies on driving sales through email marketing - from newsletters to following up with prospects and customers, you need this in order to drive more revenue from this channel.
Spend marketing dollars on other channels more confidently
You can advertise more confidently know your new subscribers and customers are being followed up with “automatically”
Decrease your cost of customer acquisition
It’s much less expensive to sell new products to customers and subscribers on your email list than to convert new people who’ve never heard of you
Increase your Customer Lifetime Value
If you want to drive more repeat purchases in your business, the first step is to get your customers on your email list. Unlike retargeting, sending emails to your current customers doesn't cost more.
This course is right for you if you...
- have an online brand or store that sends emails to customers and prospects
- know you’re leaving money on the table with your current email marketing strategy
- are consistently driving sales and want to become more profitable
This course is NOT for you if...
- Your business isn’t in the market of selling ecommerce products
- You cannot make changes to your email marketing (even if you want to!)
- You’ve never sent an email to your list or customers
Skills you should have before taking this course:
- This is an intermediate course be accessible to anyone who has ever sent an email out to their customers
- You should be familiar with how to send out an email whatever Email Service Provider you use (e.g. Klaviyo, Mailchimp, Bronto, Retention Science, etc.)
- Knowledge of how a lead capture opt-in works would be helpful, but not essential!
About your instructor:
Austin Brawner is the CEO at Brand Growth Experts. We help the world's fastest growing online brands drive traffic and retain customers by sending smarter, more profitable emails and delivering more effective ads.
He also hosts the highly-acclaimed Ecommerce Influence Podcast, where he shares advanced acquisition and retention strategies for fast-growing online brands.
Why we hand-selected Austin to teach this course
Austin is one of the smartest marketers in ecommerce today. He knows how to boost retention and he knows how to grow profitable ecommerce businesses, that’s why I’ve had him speak at my events!
Much of what helped MVMT grow to over $10 million in sales, I learned from Austin. I listened to his podcast every week and took away lessons that helped us grow tremendously. He’s smart as hell and I highly recommend working with him!
Live course curriculum:
Classes are approximately 45 min and take place 11:00am Central on Mondays and Wednesdays.
Lifecycle email marketing
Deploy magnetic opt-ins
In this class, we’ll cover best practices around high converting opt-ins and we’ll create a sequence to turn your new leads into customers.
Recover abandoned sales
In this class, we’ll cover how to deal with different types of abandonment that online stores experience. We’ll identify different types of abandonment and build email campaigns to recover lost sales.
Segmentation: why it’s important and how to do it
The old “batch and blast” method of email marketing doesn’t work anymore. If you want to succeed in 2018 you need to segment your email list. In this class, you’ll learn how to do it properly.
Increase lifetime value
In this class, we’ll cover how to drive repeat purchases with email marketing. The more 1x buyers who become 2x buyers the higher the LTV. You’ll learn the email marketing campaigns to set up to drive repeat sales.
You will also get introductory
In addition to classes, you’ll get access to snack-sized video lessons to bring you up to speed before the course starts.
How to best prepare? What should you do before beginning the course?
Why should you segment your email list?
Why is it important?
What is it?
Why is it important?
What is it, and how concerned should you be about it?
Show Off Your New Skills: Get a Certificate of Completion
Once the course is over, pass a test to earn a CXL certification.
Add it to your resume, your LinkedIn profile or just get that well-earned raise you’ve been waiting for.
Why you'll learn more from live classes
In short: You'll actually make time for learning.
Most people don't ever complete self-study courses. It's difficult to prioritize learning over urgent items on your to-do list. (Hey, we’re all busy.)
How do we know?
- A 2015 study shows that the current average completion rate for MOOCs (Coursera, edX, Udacity) is approximately 15%. So 85% drop-off rate. The course that received a Coursera award for having the highest completion rate — wait for it — had a rate of 20%!
- Seth Godin reported that his courses on Udemy and Skillshare have an 80% drop-off rate.
- We've run self-study courses for years, and our numbers confirm this
Our previous live coaching classes have had over 90% completion rates. Around 60% attended every single live class, the rest watched recordings (due to time zone differences, etc).
Our #1 goal is customer success... That you actually master this stuff. We're confident that this live class format will do it.
- 4 in-depth email marketing classes with Austin
- Introductory videos to get you up to speed before the course starts
- Access to a private, members-only discussion group with Austin and your peers
Need help communicating the value of this course to a teammate or manager?
Use this PDF
Enrollment ends in:
ENROLL NOW — $299.00
Teams of 2 and more get a 25% discount during checkout.
After completing the payment you can login to the course homepage.
7-day money back guarantee.