[Enrollment closed. Next cohort late January 2018]
Become a Digital Analyst in 12 Weeks
Online, mentor-guided certification training program that will teach you valuable hard skills and elevate your career.
Over 50 million websites use Google Analytics, including over 69% of Fortune 500. Google Tag Manager dominates as the most used tag management system. Become great at Google’s suite of digital analytics tools, get a well-paid career.
What describes you best? Please select:
Make a selection for full program contents, costs and application info.
If you're just starting, or looking for a career change...
Break into digital analytics
and accelerate your career
Job market values nothing more than hard skills. Digital analysts are in high demand. If you want a career that gives you job satisfaction, flexibility, and creativity, learn analytics.
In this online training program, you will master digital analytics using the Google’s suite of tools, from Google Analytics to Tag Manager to Data Studio. In the end you will have the skills you need to launch your career in this exciting field. Forget expensive grad schools, this bootcamp will help you get the skills the market wants in 12 weeks.
With the guidance of mentors and seasoned practitioners in the field, you will graduate with demonstrable skills and a certificate you can rely on.
We’re also working with external partners to help you land a job if that's your goal.
If you're a market generalist...
Become a true pro at digital analytics and accelerate your career as a marketer
T-shaped marketers - professionals with deep knowledge in one area (like digital analytics) - are in high demand. This program will take you from from a being a marketer generalist into a T-shaped marketer. Digital analytics is the most sought after specialization in this era of data-driven marketing.
In this online training program, you will learn digital analytics using the Google’s suite of tools, from Google Analytics to Tag Manager to Data Studio. In the end you will have the skills you need to launch your career in this exciting field.
With the guidance of mentors and seasoned practitioners in the field, you will graduate with demonstrable skills and a certificate you can rely on. We’re also working with external partners to help you land a job if that's your goal.
What You'll Learn and How
Practical, hands-on curriculum teaching you the right skills for the marketplace - created by leading practitioners.
We work with industry experts to determine the most relevant topics. What is useful and in-demand has informed our curriculum more than anything else.
The classes are taught by various top practitioners in the industry, names people in the industry know well. Training content will be a mix of pre-recorded video lessons and live online classes.
We estimate the total effort required at 10-15 hours/week.
Each week you’ll be working on group assignments to practice what you’ve learned on previous days. Your capstone project will be working on real-world company online properties.
1: Intro to Digital Analytics
- What and why
- What to measure
- Vanity metrics
2: Google Analytics 101
- Standard Reports
- Site Speed
- GA setup
- Sessions & users
- Data aggregation
3: Analytics Under the Hood
- Browser/server communication
- Data collection
- Data processing
- How data gets converted into reports
4: Google Analytics 201
- Audiences (Advanced Segments)
- Attribution & Remarketing
- Custom Dimensions, Metrics & More
- Content Performance
- Custom Reports
- Enhanced Ecommerce
- Audits, Data Quality and QA
- Mobile App & Cross-Device Analytics
5: Google Analytics 301
- Modifying the tracking code
- Custom variables
- Event tracking
- Data filters and profiles
- Cohort Analysis
- Flow reports
- Lifetime Value
- Admin config
6: Google Analytics Audit
- Asking business questions
- Auditing what we measure
- Data quality & integrity assessment
- Fixing broken configurations
7: Data Biases
- Recognizing your own biases and dealing with them
8: Data Storytelling
- How to turn insights into stories
- What’s the best way to present data and insights to executives and clients
9: Google Tag Manager 101
- Setting Up Your First Tag
- Tracking Scripts & Pixels
- Automatic Link Tracking
- The dataLayer
- Cross-Domain Tracking
- Tracking Engagement
- Setting Up Advanced Ecommerce Tracking
- Google Tag Manager Etiquette: Keeping It Organized
10: Google Tag Manager 201
- What is GTM Really?
- Create Custom Libraries
- In-Depth Variables
- In-Depth Triggers
- API and Extensions
- Advanced Tag Settings
- Debug and Workflows Mobile Apps
11: Google Tag Manager 301
- Google Tag Manager's event tracking and how to customize it
- dataLayer and how it feeds data to GTM's internal data model
- Advanced solutions for GA tracking via GTM
- Tips, tricks, and resources for GTM
12: Google Attribution
- Different Attribution models
- Linear and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Assisted Conversions
- Using Google Attribution
13: Google Data Studio
- Data Source Connections and Requirements
- Data Viz Principles
- Setting Up Reports, Sharing dashboard with individuals and teams
- "Creating calculated metrics
- Using the Data Control to dynamically change Google Analytics data sources
14: Conversion Optimization
- CRO Foundations
- Conversion research
- A/B Testing
- Test Statistics
- Test prioritization
- When to test what, iterative vs innovative
15: Google Optimize
- Running online experiments using Google Optimize
16: GA and Google Sheets
- Using GA API
- Combining different queries and creating the dashboard graphs
- Quality assurance
- Building the queries, Understanding the data model, and validating the data
17: Excel for Marketers
- Different methods to reduce and check for errors
- Incorporating formulas, troubleshooting
- Downloading and analyzing keyword data from a variety of tools
- Working with Google Analytics and Google Search Console data in Excel and/or Google Sheets
- Integrating data sources from 3rd-party tools
- Visualizing your data: pivot tables and charts
18: Process and Strategy
- Where all of this fits into the larger picture of analytics and business strategy and what you do to make sure this data is used.
19: Future of Analytics
- What comes next in digital analytics?
- The end of cookie-based tracking
- Device graphs
- Career advice for future analysts
World Class Instructors
CEO, Analytics Ninja
Director of Growth & Development, Analytics Pros
Principal, Coding is for Losers
Senior Data Advocate, Reaktor
Managing Director, Northwood Software
Founder, Digital Nation
Data Visualization + Storytelling Director, Search Discovery
Is this program right for me?
It’s ideal for
- Recent college graduates looking to dramatically speed up their career
- Full-stack / general marketers who want to specialize
- Digital marketers working with data and want to improve their skills
This program is designed to take participants from novice to advanced level specialists in 3 months. Being a naturally analytical person helps as do technical skills. Interest in analytics and curiosity in general is a must.
You need to have 15 hrs / week to commit to this. You need to take it seriously to learn.
Schedule & price
[Enrollment closed. Next cohort late January 2018]