Get a Growth Marketing Minidegree in 8 Weeks.
Get the skills and systems you need for continuous growth. Learn from practitioners who do this for a living.
- Taught by industry practitioners, not just conference speakers and theory peddlers.
- Gain a holistic understanding of growth across all channels and on an organizational level.
- Get results by implementing processes that have actually worked.
Some of the companies that train their teams here
Complete your training and become a CXL Certified Growth Marketer.
- Combine quantitative and qualitative research to get bigger wins.
- Apply industry-agnostic processes and frameworks for growth.
- Learn qualitative skills like behavioral psychology, copywriting, and user research.
- Get technical skills like Excel, digital analytics, and testing frameworks.
Become a T-shaped marketer with a focus on growth
In this extensive certification program by CXL Institute, you will learn the methodologies and processes that top growth executives have used to grow companies such as Lyft and InVision. You'll be able to execute campaigns for exponential and continuous growth.
Go from a dabbler to a growth pro
At the end of the program, you’ll be able to set OKRs and smart goals, run a high velocity testing program that gets results, and manage a growth team and process.
You’ll be able to implement processes, tools, and techniques that work to grow your business, no matter the industry you’re in.
What You'll Learn and How
Practical, hands-on curriculum teaching you the right skills for the marketplace - created by leading practitioners.
We work with industry experts to determine the most relevant topics. What is useful and in-demand has informed our curriculum more than anything else.
The classes are taught by various top practitioners in the industry, names people in the industry know well. Training content will be a mix of pre-recorded video lessons and online classes.
We estimate the total effort required at 25-30 hours/week.
Each week you’ll be working on home work assignments to practice what you’ve learned.
CXL Growth marketing certification training program
Perfect for marketers looking to drive faster growth
This is a comprehensive training program that will give you the theoretical knowledge and empirical know-how to run growth in an organization. It will cover quantitative and analytical skills, technical skills, qualitative research, copywriting, storytelling, channel acquisition, and program management - the full gamut of skills you need to become a growth master.
Watch video lessons, use resources like spreadsheets and checklists, and do practice exercises to unlock the certification test. Pass the final test and become a CXL Certified Growth Marketing Specialist.
There are 8 cumulative tracks, for a total of 200+ hours of videos & study material.
Track 1: growth marketing foundations
- Growth vs. traditional marketing
- Building a growth process
Track 2: running growth experiments
- Research and testing workshop
- Conversion research
- How to run tests
- Statistics fundamentals for testing
- Optimize your optimization program
Track 3: data and analytics
- Foundations: Excel for marketers
- Excel for marketers
- Foundations: Google Analytics
- Google Analytics for beginners
- Intermediate Google Analytics
- Foundations: Google Tag Manager
- Google Tag manager for beginners
- Conducting an analytics audit
- Using analytics to find conversion opportunities
- Data-Driven attribution
- SQL for marketers
Track 4: UX
- Building data-driven personas
- UX for marketers
Track 5: psychology and storytelling
- Consumer psychology: pricing, websites, communication, products
- Product messaging and salespage copywriting
- Social proof
- Testing your emotional content strategy
- Principles of persuasive design
- Intro to neuromarketing
Track 6: channel-specific growth skills
- Identifying and amplifying growth channels
- Referral Marketing: Building and Optimizing your Viral Channel
- Foundations of SEO
- Messaging strategy in public relations
- Email marketing
- Facebook ads
- SaaS growth
Track 7: channel-specific growth skills (continued)
- Customer acquisition (PPC + SEO)
Track 8: growth program management
- GrowthMaster training workshop (with Sean Ellis)
- Optimizing your growth process
35+ courses in total including:
- 200+ hours of video courses
- 8+ hours conference event videos
- Actionable exercises and supplemental reading
World Class Instructors
Founder & President, We the Future
Digital Marketing Strategist, InVision App
CEO of GrowthHackers
Founder at Growth Marketing Today
Founder and Principal of CXL
Founder @UX Fika
Director, User Experience & Design @Pearson
Vice President Of Product Management at Optimizely
Managing Director / COO at Northwoods Software
Measurement Marketer at MeasurementMarketing.io
Director of Growth & Development, Analytics Pros
Founder & Principal of Analytics Ninja LLC
Attribution Education Program Manager, Google
Marketing Optimization Manager, Behavioral Insights Team @ Morningstar
Conversion copywriter and consultant @ Business Casual Copywriting
Author of Brainfluence
Owner & Consultant, Evolving SEO
Expert conversion copywriter, Partner @ Kantan Designs
EMarketing Scientist & Business Owner @ Traffic Is Currency
Founder & Chief Optimizer at Getuplift
Research Director at CXL
Is this program right for me?
It’s ideal for
- Full-stack marketers / marketing generalists who want to specialize
- People who want to join growth teams
- UX folks working with data and want to get better at it
The skills you gain are industry-agnostic: you can apply them equally well in ecommerce, SaaS or B2B enterprises.
This program is designed to take participants from novice to advanced level growth marketers in 8 weeks. Being a naturally creative person helps as do technical skills. Interest in analytics and curiosity in general is a must.
You need to have 25-30 hrs / week to commit to this. You need to take it seriously to learn.
Need help communicating this program's value to your team?
Get instant lifetime access to the Growth Marketing Certification Training Program.
Alternatively, get everything with All-Access membership.
Subscribe monthly for $299/mo or the annual plan below for best value.
7-day money back guarantee.