Building an agency is trial and error. But leave experimentation out of it when it comes to building client relationships.
Join this webinar to see how Jeff Sauer has learned from his early mistakes to grow a highly-respected agency, with many client relationships lasting over a decade.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- A ten-point test criteria every client must pass before sending a proposal.
- A grading system for tracking prospects and their impact on revenue.
- How to avoid sabotaging your client relationships in the first 90 days and how to turn your best relationships into cash cows.
- Why your sales deck should always be T-Shaped.
- The revenue impact of focusing on client retention vs. new customer acquisition, and how it affects your forecast.
- Why you should say no to 90% of the inbound leads you generate.
- The one thing every client cares about that most agencies completely ignore. Get this right and you can do no wrong.
The webinar will last about 45 minutes. Have questions? Send them in the webinar chat or join our CXL Facebook group here. It’s a place for discussions about marketing, growth and optimization.
About Jeff Sauer
HeJeff Sauer is a Digital Marketing Consultant, Speaker and Educator. He is an expert in Google Analytics and Google AdWords and provides thought leadership at Jeffalytics.com.
As an adjunct instructor at the University of St. Thomas, Jeff created a digital marketing certificate program that offers a complete picture of digital marketing, from acquisition of customers to measurement of results. In 2016, PPC Hero named Jeff a top 25 most influential PPC Expert.
In 2015, Jeff launched PPCCourse.com, an online course that teaches Google AdWords. In 2016 he launched Analytics Course, which helps individuals become Google Analytics certified.