ConversionXL is about delivering (extra) lucrative results
We run the world’s most popular conversion optimization blog, and top 1% optimization agency working with fast-growing companies. Recently we launched a research and training institution ConversionXL Institute that gives you research-based data on what works best on websites, and brings you one new video course every week.
Our blog delivers actionable optimization advice, latest research and detailed process maps on conversion optimization and data-driven growth.
Whether it’s your website, your landing pages, products, pricing or marketing campaigns – the content here will help you improve your business.
If you increase your conversion rate just 5% a month, that’s almost 80% improvement for the year.
Conversion optimization is compound interest for your growth.
Blogging principles that set us apart
1. Well-researched and highly actionable content. We work hard to write blog posts that add value and make it worth your time (even when the posts are long). There’s way too much mediocrity in the world, there is absolutely no need for yet another mediocre blog. We strive for excellence, always.
Every single blog post we put out there aims to be the best in the world content on whatever topic it’s on.
2. Noise reduction. There’s a lot of noise out there, you don’t need more of it. You have business challenges and you need answers. When we write on a topic, our goal is to make it so good you don’t need to read much else on the subject. We’ll make sure the writing covers a lot of research, interesting points made by smart people and clear steps on what to do next.
3. Smart people only. We write for smart people. No cheesy stuff, no “how to add a background to Twitter” nor “10 useless things that waste your time” type of posts. There’s too much basic bullshit out there, and not enough advanced level content.
Want to contribute and get exposure to a large, smart audience? Learn about guest blogging for ConversionXL.
Hi, my name is Peep Laja
I’m the founder of ConversionXL.
My unusual name (to most people) is actually pronounced ‘Pep Laya’. I am from Estonia, but live mainly in the US these days. I spend my summers in Europe, winters in Austin, TX and travel when I can.
I’m an entrepreneur and a conversion optimization champion. I started ConversionXL – and we
- grow online businesses through done-for-you conversion optimization agency services,
- teach others to do the same through our
- conversion optimization blog full of truly the best content in the industry;
- ConversionXL Institute – research-based data on what works best on websites, and brings you one new video course every week;
- coaching program (graduates who pass a test will become ConversionXL Certified Optimizers);
- our flagship conference ConversionXL Live where we provide unparalleled experience.
I am devoted to growing the size and quality of the whole conversion optimization community. You can always rely on me for help, and to call bullshit.
I started my career as a web developer, tinkered with design (won a web design competition back in 2000), then switched to B2B sales (a few years in the non-profit sector) and finally discovered that internet marketing is what I love. There’s nothing more exciting to me than squeezing more dollars out of a website (double digit growth ftw).
I was leading the sales & marketing team in real estate sales company in Dubai (when people used to buy apartments online with their credit card), helped launch a British internet television company and started the very first internet marketing agency in Panama. I did a bunch of consulting all over the world, many years of information marketing across niches, which in turn lead me to develop a start-up called Traindom (learned boatloads about customer development). Next up: launching ConversionXL in 2011.
Get in touch
If you want to boost your online profits – check out our agency offering.
If you want to get in touch with me, shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You should follow me on Twitter here: @peeplaja
Disclaimer: sometimes I might link to stuff on Amazon (like books I recommend) in my blog posts, and use affiliate links. I only recommend stuff I truly believe in, integrity is everything to me.