CXL is your shortcut to greatness.
Be the best. It’s the most unfair advantage you can have. The best people are always in demand. They get paid what they want. They can choose what they want to work on. They have the most fun. They get the most respect.
If you want to be the best – you’re ready to show up and do the work – we help you get there.
We get the absolute best practitioners in the world – the top 1% – to teach you their craft. Learn from the best to become one.
Most people are comfortable with what they know, maintaining the status quo, not rocking the boat too much. If you’re not like most people, you’re in the right place. CXL is your tribe.
Our mission at CXL is democratizing elite know-how.
The knowledge and insights posessed by the top 1% used to be out of reach for most people. At CXL, we’re making that knowledge accessible for anyone with enough drive and motivation to take advantage of it.
To deliver on this promise we:
- bring you in-depth marketing, analytics and optimization content on our blog.
- offer data-driven marketing training programs for people who want to be top 1%.
- help mid-market to enterprise level companies grow online revenues via managed conversion optimization programs
Principles that set our world class blog apart
1. Well-researched and highly actionable content. We work hard to write blog posts that add value and make it worth your time (even when the posts are long). There’s way too much mediocrity in the world, there is absolutely no need for yet another mediocre blog. We strive for excellence, always.
Every single blog post we put out there aims to be the best in the world content on whatever topic it’s on.
2. Noise reduction. There’s a lot of noise out there, you don’t need more of it. You have business challenges and you need answers. When we write on a topic, our goal is to make it so good you don’t need to read much else on the subject.
We’ll make sure the writing covers a lot of research, interesting points made by smart people and clear steps on what to do next.
3. Smart marketers only. We write for smart people. No cheesy stuff, no “how to add a background to Twitter” nor “10 useless things that waste your time” type of posts. There’s too much basic bullshit out there, and not enough advanced level content.
Want to contribute and get exposure to a large, smart audience? Learn about guest blogging for CXL.
Meet the founder, Peep Laja
I’m the Founder and Principal of CXL.
My unusual name (to most people) is actually pronounced ‘Pep Laya’. I am from Estonia, but live in Austin, TX (still spend my summers in Europe to escape the Texas heat).
I’m an entrepreneur and a conversion optimization champion. I’m passionate about driving change and growth through digital optimization.
I was voted as #1 most influential conversion rate optimization expert in the world.
I am devoted to growing the size and quality of the whole conversion optimization community. You can always rely on me for help. I spend most of my time today on making top 1% marketing know-how available for everyone through CXL Institute.
If you want to get in touch with me, shoot me an email at email@example.com.
You should follow me on Twitter here: @peeplaja
Our core values as a company
- Caring. We care more. We give a shit. We see people behind numbers. We do what it takes to help our customers achieve their goals. We go the extra mile. We care about each other. We have trust, honesty and respect.
- Excellence. Everything we do is high quality. Anything worth doing will take time, attention and planning. If we’re gonna do something, it’s either all-in or we don’t do it. We don’t half-ass it, we always full ass everything.
- Learning. We’re ever-evolving, always striving to become better versions of ourselves. We invest in our growth, we put in the work, we show up. We don’t have dogmas, we’re willing to change our minds and change course in light of new evidence.
- Speed. Actions speak louder than words, action now matters even more. We don’t dilly-dally, we decide. Instead of talking about something 10 times, we get into it. Do now rather than later. When you do something, at least then we have something to talk about. We always ask, what’s the best use of my time right now?
- Proactivity. We take responsibility. We’re change-oriented. Initiative and anticipatory action are king. If we see that something is broken, we fix it. We own it. We have integrity, we do what we say.
- Fun. Fun is a serious business at CXL. We make sure we’re enjoying the process while chipping away at the dream. We take breaks to recharge and enjoy the moment.
Wanna join our team? Check our job openings. If there’s nothing that fits – know that I’m always looking forward to hearing from top people – drop me an email.