Our mission at CXL is democratizing elite know-how.
To deliver on this promise we:
- bring you in-depth marketing, analytics and optimization content on our blog.
- offer data-driven marketing training programs for people who want to be top 1%.
- help mid-market to enterprise level companies grow online revenues via managed conversion optimization programs
Principles that set our world class blog apart
1. Well-researched and highly actionable content. We work hard to write blog posts that add value and make it worth your time (even when the posts are long). There’s way too much mediocrity in the world, there is absolutely no need for yet another mediocre blog. We strive for excellence, always.
Every single blog post we put out there aims to be the best in the world content on whatever topic it’s on.
2. Noise reduction. There’s a lot of noise out there, you don’t need more of it. You have business challenges and you need answers. When we write on a topic, our goal is to make it so good you don’t need to read much else on the subject.
We’ll make sure the writing covers a lot of research, interesting points made by smart people and clear steps on what to do next.
3. Smart marketers only. We write for smart people. No cheesy stuff, no “how to add a background to Twitter” nor “10 useless things that waste your time” type of posts. There’s too much basic bullshit out there, and not enough advanced level content.
Want to contribute and get exposure to a large, smart audience? Learn about guest blogging for CXL.
Meet the founder
I’m the Founder and Principal of CXL.
My unusual name (to most people) is actually pronounced ‘Pep Laya’. I am from Estonia, but live in Austin, TX (still spend my summers in Europe to escape the Texas heat).
I’m an entrepreneur and a conversion optimization champion. I’m passionate about driving change and growth through digital optimization.
I was voted as #1 most influential conversion rate optimization expert in the world.
I am devoted to growing the size and quality of the whole conversion optimization community. You can always rely on me for help, and to call bullshit.
If you want to get in touch with me, shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You should follow me on Twitter here: @peeplaja