If you’re selling in a competitive market, you must live & die by the little things that make you uniquely different from your competition.
- Do you have superior customer service?
- Have you targeted a very specific segment of the market with a common complaint?
- Are you approaching the problem in a way your competitors won’t?
I suspect that might be the case with Team Colony, the subject of this week’s website review.
From what I can tell, this is a project management software allows team members to update their status via email, then the software collects the responses and emails everyone back with a status update.
This is very cool for someone like me who hates having to add new tools to my existing daily workflow.
However, in it’s existing state, it’s a little hard to tell, which would also make it very difficult for them to compete in the hyper-competitive project management software space.
In this weeks review, I’m asking:
- Is it visually clear what you’re selling?
- Does your copy & design effectively communicate how you’re different?
- Are you really giving me a reason to take action?
Click to watch this 9 minute review:
- Finding A Value Proposition When What You Sell Isn’t Unique
- Are You Effectively Communicating How You’re Different?
- Everything You Need To Know About Creating Killer Explainer Videos
- Mastering The Call To Action – Words, Size, Color & Location
- Email Onboarding: What Happens After I Sign Up For Your Free Thing?
Video Not Your Thing?
Check out the slideshow